24 July 2009

out of india ...circus continues.

After two months of classes of circus arts, it is time to return to Europe. upon leaving the children, it is my sincere wish that they continue to practice their disciplines my absence.
The children took on difficult tasks and mostly applied themselves tremendously well to their practice, working at developing skills of balance, and dexterity, strength and dexterity.
I have the word of the children themselves, Jamyang and the others at Tong Len that they are continuing to practice now.
I intend to return to the mountains, check on the kids, teach more, bring new equipment and hopefully inspire some more teachers to jump into the project and come to bring new knowledge and tequniqes!

I would like too give thanks to Jamyang and all the staff of Tong Len for all they have done in the slum and all they have done to help me in my work, to thank Alex and the other teachers who have already given their time and energy to help and to believe in the children, also the hostal managers for their time and patience and big smiles of encouragement. And lastly, to thank all of the children they have brought rays of sunshine into my life!

i'll be back!

christopher bull

No comments:

Post a Comment